samedi 28 avril 2012

LONDON: Music, good times and rain

I just came back from a great week in London. I had to go there to record a few songs for a side project so I took advantage of that and asked my boss a few days off to enjoy the rainy city of squirrels. I stayed at my French-Spanish friends' Olivier and Antonio who were very kind to have me in their living room for almost a week and took care of me the day I was sick. Probably for eating to many blackberries... Well, on the first day there I met Vadim and Pugs Atomz to shoot part of the video for the song we did together for my EP. As the weather was shit, raining allday, we had to change the plans we had and improvise plans in Vadim's living room with the help of their friend Paz, which turned out to be much fun.

Vadim + Pumpkin + Pugs Atomz (pic by Paz)

Vadim + Pugs Atomz + Paz

I also was able to meet Ty. We had a good chat about our collaboration and decided to organize a video shoot for it. Ty kindly offered to give me a hand to find someone to do the video with in London. let see how it goes. After eating sushis we went for a walk in the center and took some pictures.

Ty + Pumpkin (pic by Ty)

Ty 

Pumpkin (pic by Ty)

Pumpkin (pic by Ty)



 Interview in English by Carminelitta 

Special thank you to Olivier, Antonio, Vadim, Pugs, Paz, Yarah Bravo, Will Davies, Pavan, Marion "Carminelitta", Big and Ayesha

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire