mercredi 28 mars 2012

Brussels: Julien et Julien


Last monday, I met with two nice and very interesting persons in Brussels.
Both have the same name, Julien.
One is the person behind the great LAIDBACK RADIO also new media consultant.
If you want to know more about him, here's a cool interview of him. We met a the Belga Café Place Flagey. This Julien will advice me and help me promote my new EP later on this year.

Pic by Kmeron

The other Julien also goes by the name of Veuch. He is amongst other thing a great graffiti artist. We had a couple of drinks and a nice chat at Roi des Belges.
With him we will work on the artwork and the whole image of this new project.



To meet and share ideas with such talented, dynamic and inspiring people give me the energy I need to finish this EP.
The process is as important as the result. It's about meeting people, learning, growing, traveling, sharing and the list goes on and on.

I will be presenting each and every person who collaborates on this EP!
Stay Connected!

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire